Selection Nerd Kit (v_1.1.4 + 1.1.5 alpha) for Foundry Modo is a set of scripts and configs alongside some UI/UX design and most importantly WORKFLOW which intention is to speed up, refine, improve and redefine the selections workflow in Foundry Modo.
1. TASSO - Tool Adjustment Selection Style Override
2. Smart Selections
3. Component Type Live Filter
4. Item Type Live Filter
5. UI/UX and workflow Improvements:
- New Signature Edition Icons for Components and selection options
- Improved behavior for Assemblies:
-> correct properties/tab is displayed when the assembly is clicked.
- Improved Selection Sets Panel - Reorganization and Icons
- Improved Properties for procedural selection sets workflow:
-> Select by Selection Set
-> Mesh Data Array
Update 1.1.0 Features:
6. Smart Loops
7. Select by Similarity
8. Select Intersection for Components (vertices, edges, polygons)
9. TASSO new feature - exclude specific tool from the overrides
Update 1.1.1 - 1.1.4 Contents:Various bugfixes.
Update 1.1.5 Alpha:
- select concave convex colinear vertices on flat ngon / curves
Modo Compatibility (tested):
There is no need for individual kit per modo version (for now, if additional feedback will prove otherwise - the kit will be updated to reflect and fix any issues)
Modo 15.x - works as intended
Modo 14.x - works as intended
Modo 13.x - works as intended
Modo 12.x and below
If you have some specific workflow and would like to see some custom-designed scripts or workflows - contact me. Optimizing and making people's lives easier is my passion and mission.
- Mat aka Mr. UZU
Modo Nerdistry Main Nerd
Modo Nerdistry: Shading Nerd Kit and any following updates.